You can find me on:

Image Map

piątek, 30 stycznia 2015

Winter products

Original post: >>here<<.

I went to the tango and the effect is what it is - dissatisfaction son.

Winter can not decide whether to show up to us, or not. Once students from
nearby school play football for PE, and a few days later  the same students were build snowmen  (I regret I could not take pictures).


My child has grown up from his hat, so in case I had to make a new one. What would I do if winter has decided to come, and my son didn`t have the hat? I grabbed a knitting loom and using the method trials and errors (I chose too small loom - you know how it is, who would be playing in the counting, when you can rip the whole work?) and I created:



I thought about doing ears flaps (hence marks), but it turned out that they are not needed, so actually hat was completed (at this photo). But hat was not enough for me, I needed more, I needed something else. But what?
This way was born the idea of golf on the Tunisian crochet. The upper part is a considerable challenge - I had to go around. I have only one interchangeable tunisian hook set, so it meant hook need to switch from one side to the other (there are about 50 chain, so changing site followed by too fast).
I regretted at that moment, I didn`t have double Tunisian crochet. I'm still waiting for delivery in the shop  (I like to collect gadgets).
A little patience, a little perseverance and here was made:







The upper part: Tunisian knit stich 
Flap: Honeycomb Stich.

The end result (that is, an attempt to capture the model, put resistance - effectively):



Now I have to make gloves for him. I bought the yarn in order to do the hat for son and the headband + chimney for me. Almost 2 skeins was already use for the child. I wonder will I have time to make something for myself.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz