You can find me on:

Image Map

czwartek, 5 lutego 2015

Challenge

Original post: >>here<<.


There is no development without mistakes and failed experiments - you have to use something to learn, especially if you're the type who acts first, and then analyze what you should have done.  Why seek the information, look for checked ways - you can still try to throw the open door.

For example, you want to make the body of the Barbie doll modeled on... 
And what you get?


 ... And you come to the conclusion that something does not fit in this picture (except beads, it's just the pins to keep  in place the items when the pictures were taken - midnight shows strange ideas).
You have to find another way, more subtle, suitable for children. You need to find a solution is not clouded by the oldest profession in the world.

Hours pass, a crochet hook begs for a brief respite and threatened to commit suicide. Pitilessly torturing a working tool, not interested in threats (at least the husband has to rush to rescue the
crochet hook). The effect is, and it counts.


 After that, only the hands, feet, and you can finish. The picture is promising.

You admire your creativity and ingenuity. Slowly soda water bubbles start to follow the conscious place. In a moment, everything will become final shape. Latest a swipe crochet hook and you can admire the finished work.
The last glance at the collected items ...



And you can take it to destruction. Fuj! I mean - to work.

The end result of the project "Elsa" requires only dresses. However, I will deal with this tomorrow. As soon as I'm done with perfectionism demon who eats my creative energy now.




I don`t like when craftsman throw their work into internet with the caption: "I know it is not perfect, here is a mistake and there is error", so I will skip that part. (Even if I am not fully satisfied.) Instead I will repeat, that "is beautiful and wonderful doll". I spent a lot of time on it. I made a little progress. I corrected the elements that previously didn`t fit, I tried some solutions for the first time - I'm so proud of myself. Because I can. Who will forbid me?




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz