You can find me on:

Image Map

wtorek, 6 stycznia 2015

So let's get started

On the occasion of the New Year I decided to start writing my blog also in English. I am a member of several English-speaking groups on facebook - it would be nice if I could show you my work without being exposed to strange translations from google translator.
The second argument is the desire to practice English

(I left unsaid the fact that to write the first entry I use a translator - I will improve in this. I hope that I will not do too many mistakes, but practice makes perfect.)

So... let's get started! 

Who am I?
Wife, mother and craftswoman from Poland.

Of course, "craftswoman" is too strong a word - I`m still learning in many techniques. The idea of what I want to achieve is only clarify, but it sounds nice, so I stay with that term.

What do I do?
I love to weave, crochet and tatting. Sometimes I look favorably on knitting looms. I'm looking for more and more ways to use the yarn. I like to learn new techniques

Currently I have started several projects. My little flaw - I like to start new projects without completing the previous one. Some of them will see a happy ending, others will change their form. I am unstable in my ideas, and unfortunately, some jobs require too much time.
I hope that you will be willing to accompany me on this difficult journey of learning different techniques. You might want to share your experiences, whisper some advice.

I hope when you're reading this blog, you don`t think
"I've wasted my time" and you will come back here sometimes.

Some of my work 
(some of them didn`t survive)






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz