You can find me on:

Image Map

czwartek, 22 stycznia 2015

Chain on chain

Original post: >>here<<.

My order from KnitPL came to me today. (Note: advertisement!) I love to submit orders there. Twice I happened to "a splurge" at the store, and every time I'm happy. Express shipping (ordered yesterday, today courier knocked on the door), and contact the shop hassle-free, in case of trouble emergency aid and did not even scream when someone would make a hassle.

Shipment arrived today to me and I don`t know what to do.



In December, I started to do on the knitting loom a scarf for my husband. At the end of 2013 I did hat for him and it was time to move on make-up set. Scarf is simple, perfect for creating, at the time of the child's play. This piece of work that requires a major commitment. In the end, needlework never enough.
I was not prepared for this project. I decided that it makes no sense to buy supplies - if at any time I can jump to the yarn shop or send my husband there. Scarf was to be spread over time, so the cost is not too much accumulated. First, quickly finished yarn that has remained of the hat and took up a new skein.


 

You can imagine my surprise when I popped into yarn shop to buy yarn I needed and I heard "We don`t have this yarn and there will be no delivery anytime soon." Watching the weather can be a little surprised - who is crazy enough to knit a thick scarf when spring knocking at the door?

Fortunately for every problem can be solved and a moment later yarn was offered in KnitPL. Now I can go back to work on scarf for my husband.


Can I?

For sure?

HA! HA!


I went to the tango. Literally. I ordered a couple of skeins for myself and my baby. News have prevail. Since the beginning of January, I have at home a new set of knitting loom (this one >> HERE <<) and I admit hands itched me to finally use it. Besides a few test laps I could not do anything.

Curiosity prevailed over common sense (I should not start anything new), and here the party started:


I like this toy more.
I want have the ability to deceleration time (while accelerating movements). 5 min and a blanket 160x200 will be create. That would be something.

I have checked several shop with yarn.
Someone could create shop with free time -
I have a significant deficit.
  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz