You can find me on:

Image Map

poniedziałek, 12 stycznia 2015

Breath of inspiration

Original post: >>here<<.

It turns out that writing the post take much more time than I would have suspected.
Writing an original post and making him to the English version in one day is beyond my possibility. In order not to create unnecessary silence I decided break it in two different days. So what? I didn`t write that the same post in my two blog must appear on the same day. Right?


I can boast that my creative vein shyly back to me. Crochet hook grabbed again - both regular and Tunisian. Unfortunately, both projects are under the banner of "Top Secret".
What I can boast here?
The idea?
I have several of them.

In fact, I have no problem coming up with new projects. I'm doing it perfectly. The inspiration is not difficult. For example, I`m sitting and creates "something". Something is composed of several elements, so each finite element I put in the bag. And after work I`m peeking into the bag and sees something like this:


Do you not want to make a crab?
Yes. That would be an interesting theme for crab. But where is the time for Elmo, Luffie (from One Piece) and other planned mascots that are waiting in line "to carry out"? And what about the bedspreads? About gloves, hats and scarves will not mention.
Day is far too short.
Or head too quickly work?

Crab! I will create you someday, you'll see!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz