You can find me on:

Image Map

czwartek, 9 kwietnia 2015

Confusion

 Original post: >>here<<.



Another approach to the loom.
Another approach to the two color thread. Looks interesting, right?



I am bathed in hot water. Before me a long way. I need to work out the edges, but I play with the design and color. I'm bad, bad student. Go to the corner!

And what I can say in my defense?

I was enchanted by this pattern. Several times he threw himself into my eyes. As if he wanted to be done. I gave in. I have a weak will, when it comes to weaving.


And all because of a small mistake in counting.
I planned that I will do a scarf for colder days. It has to be like this, but in one color:



I chose yarn Gazzal Gall copper bronze. After completing the scales with Alize Diva (this one from the picture) I doubt that I brought enough material. I count and I count ... Maybe I missed.
The easiest way to solve the problem is to order the missing skein. But it is sold out... (Can you hear the mocking laughter echoing in the moment?)

Dilemma began.
Why not to play whit model and color?
Maybe a little spice up this scarf?


And this pattern spoke to me: "do me".
Actually, the two models. One remained still to figure out.


If this cauldron of thought to throw a message that the state of the magazine will be completed, the effect is easy to predict.
Created turmoil in my head. Storm went thoughts and it was hard to sort it all well. My inner Shopaholic already reached for credit card and the internal Sale Financier told "kidneys, will be better as payment".
There take little time to calm this whole party and send them to the corners.

What should I choose?
Buy the missing yarn and make a solid color scarf?
Buy a second color and create a design?
The inner Child screamed not to choose, just buy everything. Why be limited? I
nner Shopaholic like that idea, and Craftswoman jumped with joy. Not one, but two scarves to make. How can you not enjoy it?

And only Rationality whispered  hidden in the corner of "stop, stop, what's the hurry". Approved for voice turned out to be quite sensible in his line of thinking. Shopping paused. Time to make a list, calculate everything and view. And now I`m lerning. 

And so it fell on Kotka gold and khaki. Since I always have Kotek close at hand. Sometimes I feel that inner Child is right.  You can never have too much shawls. You can never have too much training .

So where I can sell my kidney?
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz